We have two tracker documents available which you can use with your students to set short and medium term goals. Use the checklists to establish which areas a student needs to focus on.
Medium term tracker for goal setting – use once every half term or term.
Weekly practice sheet (A4)
Weekly tracker to set practice goals and log practice effort.
The front & back cover documents provide 1.5 tracker pages (each – 3 pairs in total). The insides document provides 2 tracker pagers.
To assemble, print all documents back to back (designed for short-edge binding, but may depend on your personal set ups).
- Print the front cover once
- Print the back cover once (this will give you 3 lessons worth of pages)
- Decide how many lessons work of pages you’d like, e.g. for 20 lessons:
- minus 3 (front and back cover) = 17 lessons
- divide 17 by two = 8.5
- round up to the nearest whole number = 9
- print 9 sheets
- Cut down the middle (use the grey line as a guide)
- Bind together using a method of your choice (I use A5 comb binders)