In Stage C, students:
- begin to move beyond a five finger position up to stretches of one octave in one hand.
- play in 2 fixed five finger positions within a single piece
- play with both hands in the treble clef
- play with both hands in the bass clef
- play chords that have two simple voices in one hand (e.g. a semibreve against two crotchets).
Students should also experience pieces where the hands change clef.
Visit: Unit C1, Unit C2, Unit C3, Unit C4, Unit C5, Unit C6, Unit C7, Unit C8, Unit C10, Unit C11, Unit C12, Unit C14, Unit C15.
Go To: Stage A, Stage B, Stage C, Stage D, Stage E, Stage F, Stage G, Stage H