Barbara Kennedy is ‘Data Controller’ of the personal data you provide to piano TRACKS. We are registered with the ICO in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
What do we need and why?
I collect email address and your name for the mailing list.
From Payhip I have access to your name and email address, however they control this data.
I have no access to your data via Lulu.
How long will we keep it?
Mailing List: Your email will be kept until either we cease to run a mailing list, or you opt out of receiving our mailing list.
Sales: I will generally keep your information within my Etsy account for a minimum of seven years, after which time it will be destroyed if it is no longer required for the lawful purpose(s) for which it was obtained.
You will give your data to the following third parties when you sign up to our mailing list, or to make a purchase:
- Mailchimp (email list)
- Payhip (Downloadable resources)
- Lulu (Hard copies of the checklists
I will not share your details with any other third parties unless I am legally obliged to.
Data you give to these third parties may be processed outside the EEA. Mailchimp is part of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. You should ensure that you are happy with the terms of privacy set out by Lulu or Payhip.
You that you have the right to refuse consent and the right to withdraw any personal data held about you at any time. If you wish to withdraw the data held, please contact me on Barbara.L.Kennedy@gmail.com
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact me at the email address Barbara.L.Kennedy@gmail.com, or my postal address which is available on your returns slip, and at the bottom of emails sent to our mailing list.